Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our frequently asked questions page. Please click on any question below to read the answer.
- How early do I have to order the furniture?Open or CloseOur lead time for your custom built furniture (kitchens, vanity, bedroom) is between six to twelve months. We know that you are anxious to start enjoying your new custom built furniture and we make every effort to get your furniture to you as soon as possible; however, quality does take some time. Your furniture is not built until you place your order. Each piece is custom built for you and built to last.
- How do I plan my custom furniture?Open or CloseAt Ezyfit we can certainly help you in the planning process by showing you examples of past kitchens and other custom furniture that we’ve built in the past. We also draw on our X years experience to ensure that you get the most out of the space you have available. At our showroom in X, you can view a number of different kitchen and bedroom models to help you decide on the type of wood and the design that you would like to go for. And to help you make up your mind we also provide you with a 3D sketch of your choice of layout.
At an advanced stage of planning, an in-home measuring service by a qualified professional installer is offered at no extra cost, to make sure that we have all the correct measurements and that your kitchen or custom furniture will fit in the space available.
- Do you provide 3D visualisation of furniture?Open or CloseYes, this is a service that we offer for free during the early planning stages to help you visualise how your custom built kitchen or furniture will fit in the space available. Most times this visualisation exercise will help you make up your mind as to whether the layout and style chosen is the right one for you or not.
- What information do I need to get a quote and design?Open or CloseAt the early planning stages, we would require basic information such as room dimensions (width, breadth, height etc), dimensions of windows and doors, type of gas supply and locations of water supply/drain pipes. If you have drawings of the house as well as layout ideas, do bring them with you.
- Do you provide an installation service?Open or CloseAt Ezyfit, we want to ensure that we supply you with a quality product from beginning to end – our kitchens and custom furniture are installed by qualified, experienced personnel who will make sure that your kitchen or custom furniture is perfectly installed. The installation process can take between 1-2 days depending on the size and layout of your custom furniture.
- Can you provide quotes for appliances and worktops?Open or CloseAlthough we do not supply appliances and worktops ourselves directly, we can certainly help to provide you with a quote for appliances and worktops from our trusted local partners that we have been working with for many years.
Still have a question ?
In many cases your questions may be answered here in our FAQ’s section, however, if you have additional questions please feel free to contact us. Please include your contact information and any details relevant to help us answer your query faster.
Call Now on +356 21 432 904